Maryland Department of Health (MDH): Provides wide overview of Information, options and services regarding Medical Insurance and Medical Waiver Services provided to Individuals. (410)767-6500, or 1(877)-463-3464, 201 W. Preston Street, Baltimore, MD 21201; Website
- Maryland Children’s Health Program (MCHP): Medical Assistance for children
- Employed Individuals and Disabilities (EID): For individuals who work and do not meet regular MA guidelines. Maryland Primary Adult Care Program (PAC) provides pharmacy /basic health services.
- Community Personal Care Assistance (CPAS): Assists with nurse monitoring/supports in the home.
- Community First Choice (CFC): Provides community services/supports to older adults and people with disabilities who live in their own homes. Contact (410) 767-1739.
- Community Options Waiver: Provides community services/supports and must meet a nursing facility level of care. Call (410) 767-1739 or the Waiver Services Registry at 1 (844) 627-5465.
MARYLAND COMMUNITY SERVICES LOCATOR (MDCSL): Provides links to local Department of Social services (DSS) for: Applying for food stamps, Temporary Cash Assistance (TCA), Medical Assistance, BGE Assistance and many more resources; Website;
- 2-1-1 Maryland: Provides connection to health and human services resource in community. 24 hours a day/7 days a week; Phone: 211; Website
Maryland Healthcare Decision Making: Website
EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE (Call 911 in the event of an emergency)
MD Crisis Hotline: 1 (800) 422-0009
Maryland Advanced Directives, http://www.marylandattorneygeneral.gov/Health%20Policy%20Documents/adirective.pdf.