Service Coordination, Inc’s case manager works with each individual to develop an individual treatment plan and coordinate the provision of services and resources for obtaining VA health and burial benefits; Housing; Employment & Training, treatment plans, benefits counseling, transportation, legal advice, referrals, etc.
Objectives of the case management program are:
- Physical and psycho-social stabilization
- Development of life skills in areas including coping, communication, conflict resolution, and skills that aid in recovery from acute adversity such as job loss, substance abuse, PTSD, and mental illness
- Development of employment skills and training to prepare veterans for successful reentry into the workplace.
- Housing (emergency, transitional, and long-term)
- Employment & Training (career counseling, training, job placement, etc.)
- Health & Wellness (peer support groups, substance abuse treatment, etc.)
- Outreach (food pantry, clothing, etc.)